Morning instrumental practice:
- Warm-up and technical exercises: work of dexterity and sound.
- Study of posture, relaxation and breathing at the piano.
- Study of harmony: work on cadences (type II-V-I), chord grids, standards.
- Accompaniment: study of the different types of agreement according to styles, riffs, rhythmic sequences.
Rehearsals in the afternoon:
- Setting standards of jazz and various pieces.
- Learning to listen to the rhythm section and soloists to give rhythmic placement and harmonic choices.
- Locating in the grid.
- Work on sound architecture.
- Practice of improvisation.