Morning instrumental practice:
- Technique: the right movement (action / relaxation) and its relation with the fluidity in the game.
- Sound: Reflection on the mouth and breathing. Relationship between the different movements of the tongue, the palate, the lips, the jaw and their relationship to timbre and accuracy.
- Rhythms: different phrasing and their contributions to expression.
- Harmony: ranges and modes. Tools to use to improvise depending on the directory you choose.
- Organization of a personal work session (how and what to work).
- Work in section.
Rehearsals in the afternoon:
- Learn to listen to each other while playing.
- Setting themes.
- Harmonic rhythm (find a grid)
- Creation and rehearsal of a complete repertory for the final concert.