Morning instrumental practice:
- Study of styles and creation of bass lines.
- Study of the rhythm, the different types of pulsations.
- Placing with drums and other instruments, tempo, variations around a groove.
- Study of harmony: analysis of grids, scales, arpeggios, chords, accuracy (for double bass players), tablatures or solfeggio.
- Work of the different play techniques: stop, slap, muffled note, bow, position of body and hands, fingering.
Rehearsals in the afternoon:
- Learning pieces and standards.
- Rock, Blues, etc ...: tempo work, setting up.
- Jazz, Latin, etc ...: solos and improvisation.